This document explains on how to use Options of J2Store as individual fields in product export. The options in J2Store are available as each individual template fields. Using RO CSVI J2Store Product Export you can export these options and its values.
Using RO CSVI J2Store Product Export you can export these options and its values.
1. Create options in J2Store from J2Store Dashboard >> Options page
2. Before starting the export, update your available fields as explained in Missing fields in RO CSVI document.
3. Create J2Store Product export template by setting component to J2Store, Action to Export and Operation to Product.
4. Add needed template fields along with size and color options.
5. Run the export.
6. The export file would look like