Every import and export in RO CSVI works based on fields associated to a specific import or export. The fields tell RO CSVI what kind of information is being processed.
An overview of the fields can be found by going to Maintenance -> Available Fields. It can happen that fields are missing, the list will needs to be updated. There are 2 reasons why fields can go missing:
- The list of available fields is not up-to-date
- The list of tasks is not up-to-date
The tasks and available fields are closely related because each task contains a list of available fields. All tasks together make up the full list of available fields.
In case RO CSVI supports any custom fields created by the extension you use, it is necessary to update the available fields in CSVI as well after the custom fields have been created. Otherwise RO CSVI doesn't know about the custom fields and thus they can't be used.
Updating the tasks
To update the tasks, follow these steps:
- Go to Maintenance -> Tasks in the menu
- Click on Reset to reset the tasks. You do not need to select any tasks. The reset will reset all tasks found in the system.
- The system will ask you if you are sure, confirm by clicking the Reset button.
- The tasks are now reset.
Updating the available fields
To update the available fields, follow these steps:
- Go to Maintenance -> Available fields in the menu
- Click on Update to start the update of the available fields
- RO CSVI will start to update the available fields
After the tasks and available fields have been updated they can be used for import and export.