RO CSVI 7.16.1 update
This is a bugfix release which fixes a number of issues that have been reported.
VirtueMart Order exports
Due to a regression in the Order and Advanced Order export the address details are no longer being exported. This has been fixed with this release.
Joomla Content Associations
The import of article associations was already possible but only if the articles are in the same category. This has now been rectified and you can now import associations of articles in different categories. We have updated our Joomla Content Associations import documentation to reflect this change.
The import of custom fields in VirtueMart Product import was no longer adding multiple custom fields to products. This has also been fixed in this release.
Changes in RO CSVI 7.16.1
Check the full list of changes in this release:
- Reading the HikaShop order statuses from their own table instead of categories in HikaShop Order export
- Fixed Joomla article gets new title when only alias is imported
- Fixed unable to import Joomla article associations in different categories in Joomla Content import
- Only show categories to unpublish if option is set to Yees in Joomla Content import
- Fixed fields not exporting if they are core shopper fields in VirtueMart Order export
- Fixed fields not exporting if they are core shopper fields in VirtueMart Order Advanced export
- Fixed multiple custom fields per product not imported in VirtueMart Product import
- Changed reading order statuses for HikaShop Order export
This release is available for free to everyone with an active subscription from the Download section. If you do not have a subscription yet, you can subscribe here.