The ING has announced on their iDEAL Upgrade page that they will switch over to iDEAL 2.0 on June 15th, 2022. RO Payments 8.0.0 offers support for iDEAL 2.0 and this guide will help you migrating to iDEAL 2.0.
After you login you can find your public keys on the Contract page under Your Certificates.
You will find that ING migrated your old certificate to the new system, so there is no need to create and upload a new certificate.
Creating a profile
Follow these steps to setup your iDEAL 2.0 profile.
- Go to Components -> RO Payments -> Profiles
- Click on New to create a new profile
- Select ING iDEAL 2.0
- Give the profile a name and an alias
- Under Bank select ING or ING Test depending on where you are setting up
- Enter your private key password of your certificate. This is the same password as you use in your profile for iDEAL Advanced
- Enter your merchant ID. This should be the same as your iDEAL Advanced setting but you can check the Contract page in your ING Dashboard to be sure
- Enter the other fields as needed
- Upload your certificate file and your private file. These are the same files as you use in your iDEAL Advanced profile. This profile will tell you where the files are located on your server.
- Click on Save and Close to save your profile settings
Testing the profile
With the profile created you can now start using it for payments and you should first start with making some test payments to see if all is working as expected. Once you are sure everything is working as expected you can switch over to the new profile. You can keep the iDEAL Advanced profile as a fallback for now as it continues to work until June 15th, 2022.