This option is to import data from an external database to site local database.
- Username field to enter username of the database.
- Password field to enter password of the database.
- Host field to enter the database host details. Example: localhost.
- Port by default is 3306. This can be changed if needed.
- Database field to enter name of the database.
- Database Table field to enter specific table where values to be read from.
Test connection button is used to check if the entered database values are valid or not. If they are valid, a message is shown as
If they are not valid, a message is shown as