This tutorial explains how to create a PhocaCart Discount export template, add the fields and how to run the export. Step by step we show you how to perform each task. A video will show you the steps in action so you can follow that as well.
Create export template
A template can be created by following these steps:
- Go to Components -> RO CSVI -> Templates
- Click New
- Give the template a name
- Set Action to Export
- Set Component to Phocacart
- Set Operation to Discount
- Click Next: Select Source
- Destination is set default to Download. No need for change.
- Click Next: Select options
- The default values are OK, change if needed.
- Click Next: Select fields
- Fields must be added otherwise there is nothing for CSVI to export. Click Edit template fields.
- A new window opens with the Template fields page. You can add new fields by clicking New or Quick Add.
- When all fields are added you can close the window
- Click Next: Finalize
- All done here
- Click Close to return to the list of templates or Edit if you want to fine-tune the template further.
Adding template fields
- Go to Components -> RO CSVI ->Template fields
- In the Search Tools select your template
- Click on New to add a single field or click on Quick Add to add multiple fields.
The Quick Add Option allows you to quickly add multiple fields to a template. It is not possible to set any settings per field here but that can be done after the fields have been added to the template.
Run the export
- Go to Components -> RO CSVI -> Export
- Select the template created earlier
- Click Export
- The export is run
- The Log details page will be shown with information regarding the export if the Enable logging is enabled in the template
Video showing the process