Creating the export template
A template can be created by following these steps:
- Go to Components -> RO CSVI -> Templates
- Click New
- Give the template a name
- Set Action to Export
- Set Component to HikaShop
- Set Operation to Shipping
- Click Next: Select Source
- Destination is set default to Download. No need for change.
- Click Next: Select options
- The default values are OK, change if needed.
- Click Next: Select fields
- Fields must be added otherwise there is nothing for RO CSVI to export. Click Edit template fields.
- A new window opens with the Template fields page. You can add new fields by clicking New or Quick Add.
- When all fields are added you can close the window
- Click Next: Finalize
- All done here
- Click Close to return to the list of templates or Edit if you want to fine-tune the template further.
Add the fields to export
Template fields can be added by following these steps:
- Go to Components -> CSVI Pro -> Templates
- Click on Template fields
- In the Search Tools select your template
- Click on New to add a single field or click on Quick Add to add multiple fields.
The Quick Add Option allows you to quickly add multiple fields to a template. It is not possible to set any settings per field here but that can be done after the fields have been added to the template.
Run the export
The export can be run by following these steps:
- Go to Components -> RO CSVI -> Export
- Select the template created earlier
- Click Export
- The export is run
- The Log details page will be shown with information regarding the export if the Enable logging is enabled in the template