The release of RO Payments 8.2.0 marks a regular release in the series. There are no major changes but only some fine-tuning. The recurring payments have been extended to HikaShop and RO Payemnts Payment Page.
Recurring payments has been given some love and recurring payments with Mollie are now also possible with HikaShop and the RO Payments Payment page.
Some time ago Rabobank has rebranded OmniKassa and OnlineKassa to Rabo Smart Pay. This name change is now also visible in RO Payments. Further we have fixed processing webhooks coming in from Rabobank.
A few plugins were still using the Joomla 3 plugin triggers, they have all been converted now to use the Joomla 4 plugin triggers when RO Payments detects that it is running on Joomla 4.
Check the full list of changes in this release:
- Update Mollie API to version 2.50.0
- Update Buckaroo API to version 1.3.0
- Fixed dispatcher call on JoomDonation
- Fixed dispatcher call on Membership Pro
- Fixed dispatcher call on EventBooking
- Fixed storing unlimited subscriptions from Mollie
- Fixed status URL for Rabo Smart Pay
- Added recurring payments for RO Payments Payment Page
- Improved checking if there is a log ID for HikaShop
- Added recurring payments for HikaShop
- Added table columns on Transactions page
- Set default value for customer_id in subscriptions table
- PHP 8.2 fixes
- Improved checking for transaction ID
- Improved domain name check being empty
- Renamed Rabobank Omnikassa to Rabo Smart Pay
This release is available for free to everyone with an active RO Payments subscription from the Download section. If you do not have a subscription yet, you can subscribe here.