Now that the new year is well under way it is time for a new release and so we have released RO Payments 7.1.0 with mostly fixes and a small new feature.
It is almost impossible now to do a release without some changes in RSForm! Pro although I hope most of the work is done for now. However in RSForm! Pro there is a new layout support for Bootstrap 5, RO Payments now also supports this layout.
Other than that we have only made some fixes in different areas of the RSForm! Pro support, most notably in the calculation in the front-end as that would not always start or have a mismatch in the class names of the fields. This has all been fixed now.
Check the full list of changes in this release:
- Added Bootstrap 5 layout support for RSForm! Pro
- Fixed inconsistent data attribute for RSForm! Pro
- Changed textbox layout to adhere to RSForm! Pro layouts
- Fixed not hiding checkbox in multiple products field RSForm! Pro
- Force checked_out to 0 when saving profiles as some databases do not like null
- Changed to fire the price calculation after the page has been rendered in RSForm! Pro
- Changed make sure all defaults are set correctly for the RSForm! Pro input field
- Fixed order text in Hikashop
This release is available for free to everyone with an active RO Payments subscription from the Download section. If you do not have a subscription yet, you can subscribe here.