The last few months have flown by but here at RolandD we have not been idle, so we can give you RO Payments 6.1.0 with a number of fixes but also a few new additions.
RSForm! Pro Thank You page not showing correct message
There was an issue where the RO Payments message would not show as a result message if you had set to not show the RSForm! Pro Thank you page.
RSForm! Pro free checkout fails
The option to allow free checkout because the price is 0 did not work because the price should be compared as 0.00. This has now been fixed and free checkouts are available again.
RSForm! Pro input box using numbers
The Input box field has been given some parameters, so you can now configure it as a number field as well. The parameters include a minimum value, maximum value and a step value for the increments.
Transactionid missing part 3 Sisow the final chapter
Some releases ago a bug was introduced where you could not pay with iDEAL if there was no bank chosen on the website and the transaction ID missing error was thrown. This was already fixed in the previous release of RO Payments but now we can tell you that Sisow accepted our fix and as such it is now fixed in the Sisow official library. A great way to finish up such an annoying bug.
Ingenico bank transfer
The option to accept bank transfers has been added for the Ingenico profile.
Check the full list of changes in this release:
- Fixed RSForm! Pro Thank you page not showing
- Fixed RSForm! Pro free checkout price check failing
- Added banktransfer support for Ingenico
- Fixed RSForm! Pro order numbers can contain letters as well
- Added replacement of recurring subscription description
- Changed loading of the rsfpjdideal.js file
- Improved texts in the recurring subscription list
- Fixed undefined notice in the pay view
- Changed to use the Sisow API version 1.0.2
- Added RSForm! Pro Input box to also support numbers with step values
- Fixed deleting customers did not delete customer at Mollie
- Fixed a notice if no language map was defined in Mollie profile
This release is available for free to everyone with an active RO Payments subscription from the Download section. If you do not have a subscription yet, you can subscribe here.