RO Payments 5.2.0
The final release of this decade, a small one but not less important. In this release we have cleaned up and fixed some issues.
Obsolete payment providers and services
Since the inception of RO Payments we have only been adding payment providers but times have changed and so have payment providers. Especially since the early days of when we only offered iDEAL, all the banks were involved in it, nowadays, this is no longer the case. ABN AMRO and Deutsche Bank no longer offer their own webshop solutions. The Rabobank has moved on from Omnikassa 1 to Online Kassa (Omnikassa 2) as they have improved their product. In this release we have removed all references to ABN AMRO, Deutsche Bank and Omnikassa 1.
VirtueMart payment restrictions
Recently we received some issues on the selection of payment methods in VirtueMart not working as expected, something we at first could not reproduce. Once we could reproduce it, this was fixed. So we thought than we received another report it was broken for someone else. The final solution was to completely remove the payment restrictions check and leave it to VirtueMart, so it works the same as core VirtueMart.
Revised installation manual
The installation manual we have been providing for years, has now been revised and translated to English as well. You can download the new installation manual from the Downloads.
Check the full list of changes in this release:
- Fixed recurring start date Mollie recurring payments
- Cleaned-up RSEvents!Pro installation routine
- Changed handling of VirtueMart payment restrictions
- Fixed handling return value for ING iDEAL Lite
- Removed ABN AMRO as it no longer a payment provider
- Removed Deutsche Bank as it no a payment provider
- Removed Rabobank Omnikassa 1.0 as it no longer exists
- Do not set the name of the plugin on Event Booking on update
- Fixed currency not being stored
This release is available for free to everyone with an active RO Payments subscription from the Download section. If you do not have a subscription yet, you can subscribe here.