RO CSVI 8.8.0 release
The release numbers keep ticking away as we keep chiselling away, we have reached RO CSVI 8.8.0 today. This release has another great feature for your XLSX exports, you can now apply your own formatting to the fields and headers. Further it contains quite a few minor fixes here and there.
There has been support for XLSX exports for quite a few years now. However there has also been talk about adding formatting to these outputs and we have listened. A whole range of options has been added for styling the XLSX output. This includes:
This can be configured for the header row as well for each individual field. So there are a lot of customization options at your disposal.
Raw fields for subform custom fields
The _raw fields support has been extended to Joomla Users, Joomla Contacts, and Joomla Categories import and export.
The import of ICEcat data has been cleaned up so it should be a bit faster and more robust. Some more logging has been added as well in case of any issues, we should be able to see where it fails. Let us know if you run into any problems.
We have added support for PHP 8.2 as well, so there should be no problem running RO CSVI with this up-to-date PHP version.
ACF File Upload
The format in which ACF File Upload values are stored has changed and we have now added support for this as well, so you can keep importing ACF File Upload files.
Dealing with timezones is a guaranteed headache for everyone involved. To make like a little easier we have now added the option for you to select in which timezone a date field should be exported. This way you can control on how the dates are exported in a timezone of your choice rather than just a default value.
Joomla 4 table column filter
Since Joomla 4, there is an option to be able to select which columns you want to see in a list. We have added this to the views where we think they are relevant. We hope you enjoy this little extra option.
Changes in RO CSVI 8.8.0
Check the full list of changes in this release:
- Added XLSX formatting options
- Fixed product_url field for multi-level child products in VirtueMart Product export
- Fixed product_url field for multi-level child products in VirtueMart Yandex export
- Fixed product_url field for multi-level child products in VirtueMart Google export
- Fixed deprecated warnings in PhocaCart Product import
- Fixed XML parsing for certain XML layouts
- Added Custom Fields subform fields ending in _raw to export field data in the original format in Joomla Users export
- Added Custom Fields subform fields ending in _raw to import field data in the original format in Joomla Users import
- Added Custom Fields subform fields ending in _raw to export field data in the original format in Joomla Contacts export
- Added Custom Fields subform fields ending in _raw to import field data in the original format in Joomla Contacts import
- Added Custom Fields subform fields ending in _raw to export field data in the original format in Joomla Categories export
- Added Custom Fields subform fields ending in _raw to import field data in the original format in Joomla Categories import
- Added to create an alias from title field on PhocaCart Product import
- Changed PHP 8.1 fixes
- Fixed namespace in PhocaCart installer script
- Fixed namespace in VirtueMart installer script
- Fixed some addons not automatically being loaded
- Added PHP 8.2 compatibility
- Fixed importing log image values in PhocaCart Product import
- Added timezone option to export fields
- Added timezone option to export templates
- Fixed search not working in log list
- Fixed parsing destination when there is no folder path in image file
- Added updating categories by ID in VirtueMart Categories import
- Fixed error importing content associations in Joomla Content import
- Fixed unknown column error on VirtueMart Product import
- Cleaned up retrieving ICEcat data
- Added more logging to processing ICEcat data
- Fixed category published value check causing no records to export in VirtueMart Product export
- Fixed error on creating a new field map
- Added Joomla 4 table columns filter
- Optimize storing related products in VirtueMart Product import
- Added check if language exists in VirtueMart tables, otherwise fallback to default language
- Changed to handle the ACF File Upload field as it now uses a new format
- Changed loading a single JSON record to treat it as a collection on JSON import
A full changelog of all changes is available on the download page of RO CSVI 8.8.0.
This release is available for free to everyone with an active subscription from the Download section. If you do not have a subscription yet, you can subscribe here.