Stabilizing with the RO CSVI 8.3.1 release
This is the first bugfix release in the 8.3 series and contains a various number of fixes. As we see more and more users updating their PHP versions to PHP 8.1 we are also receiving more reports about possible issues with this version. Any issues known to us are fixed in this release. If you find any, please let us know.
Whenever an import or export failed it might throw the wrong error due to an invalid HTTP status code, this has been fixed and you will be redirected as expected.
In the rule edit page you can see a list of templates linked to that rule, if a rule is applied to multiple fields within the same template, the template name would show up as duplicates, that has been fixed and each template only show once.
Backing up a template that has a global rule applied would crash, that is not very nice, so we fixed that as well.
Subforms are now exported as custom field as well.
The date comparison in the skip rule was not working as expected, this has also been fixed.
The most notable fix here is that no longer an empty article is created if no data is passed for example due to the skip rule being applied on a field.The content export would not respect all child categories if the export was set to only export selected categories with their child categories.
On import of Joomla contacts, if the category is omitted this would result in a fatal error. We now use the default category if no category is specified.
Several issues have been fixed in a number of routines. The Order Advanced export could through an error in certain circumstances, this will no longer happen. Custom fields of the type String would be duplicated in the Product and Google export, this has been fixed and each value is only exported once now.
Changes in RO CSVI 8.3.1 stable
Check the full list of changes in this release:
- Fixed error on VirtueMart Order Advanced export
- Changed if no data is passed do not create article in Joomla Content import
- Fixed ICEcat supplier data not loaded
- Fixed non-SEF URL exported if SEF URL was not indexed yet
- Fixed export not respecting all child categories in Joomla Content export
- Fixed styling on image path field
- Changed PHP 8.1 fixes
- Fixed errors for invalid HTTP status code
- Fixed 500 error if category is not set in Joomla Contacts import
- Fixed table name in Custom Fields for All import
- Changed size of default value template field to hold more data
- Fixed show category selector field for unpublish before import in Joomla Content import
- Fixed date comparison in Skip rule
- Fixed template list showing duplicate names if rule is attached to multiple fields
- Fixed import stops if row is skipped in Joomla Content import
- Fixed template backup fails when a global rule is set in the template
- Fixed display of multi-select fields on Joomla 4
- Fixed subform not being exported as custom field
- Fixed duplicate custom field values in VirtueMart Product export
- Fixed duplicate custom field values in VirtueMart Google export
A full changelog of all changes is available on the download page of RO CSVI 8.3.1.