A new year with the RO CSVI 8.2.0 release
We wish you all a healthy, happy and prosperous 2022 despite the on-going pandemic. Stay safe. How better to start the new year with a new release of RO CSVI 8.2.0. This is a small release compared to what we usually release but nonetheless we feel it is important to release now. The release contains two new features and some bugfixes.
The VirtueMart Order and Advanced Order export have a new option which allows you to filter on categories and/or subcategories. This way you can export orders with only products in the selected categories.
A small but quite annoying bug sneaked it's way into the Google and Yandex exports, which are fixed in this release.
Some issues were found when editing template fields in Joomla 4 and in particular using the Save as Copy and Save as New buttons, these have been squashed as well.
The conditional rule will now accept HTML as input field for a given value. This allows for filling fields with more than just plain text.
Changes in RO CSVI 8.2.0 stable
Check the full list of changes in this release:
- Fixed database schema
- Fixed fatal error with Save as Copy on template field editing in Joomla 4
- Fixed VirtueMart Google export
- Fixed Yandex Google export
- Fixed losing template using Save & New on template field editing in Joomla 4
- Added category filter in VirtueMart Order export
- Added category filter in VirtueMart Order Advanced export
- Make RO CSVI Conditional rule to accept HTML as values
- Fixed group by on Submission ID in RSForm! Pro submission export
- Fixed image type for non-images in HikaShop Product import
A full changelog of all changes is available on the download page of RO CSVI 8.2.0.