RO CSVI 8.0.0 release candidate 1 release
Two weeks ago we released our second beta of RO CSVI 8 which runs on both Joomla 3 and Joomla 4 and this contained a lot of bugfixes and improvements. Since then we have been fine-tuning the last bits and we are happy to have our first RO CSVI 8.0.0 release candidate 1.
As you can see this release contains a very small list of fixes and changes. We do not expect many more changes to this release so if nothing weird pops up the final release will be out next week.
We are still waiting for a number of supported extensions to become available on Joomla 4, so we can fully test it. Since they are not available you won´t be using them either :)
Changes in RO CSVI 8.0.0 release candidate 1
Check the full list of changes in this release:
- Fixed bridge template VirtueMart to HikaShop slug and product_s_description fields
- Improved checking access token for Google Sheets
- Fixed product not added in Joomla 4 if product_description missing in HikaShop Product import
- Fixed shipping rates not added in Joomla 4 if shipping_zone_namekey missing in HikaShop Shipping Rate import
- Added category_type field to example templates of HikaShop
- Added the option to set the product ordering in multiple categories in VirtueMart Product import
This release is available for free to everyone with an active subscription from the Download section. If you do not have a subscription yet, you can subscribe here.