Release RO CSVI 7.13.0
Since August 1st we have moved to our new location and CSV Improved has been renamed to RO CSVI. After updating you will find the extension as RO CSVI in your Extension list. That is the only thing that has changed, our development has not stopped and we worked hard on this new release. Today we release RO CSVI 7.13.0 with some great new features.
For quite some time we had a pending request to also support XLSX files. This means you no longer need to convert the files to XLS to be able to import the file. Using XLSX files works exactly the same way as any other file.
Joomla Menus Import
The Joomla Menus import has been extended with the menu_delete field which allows you to delete menu entries on import.
Articles can now also be imported based on ID, this should make it easier to keep existing IDs.
By now it is tradition, every release has changes in the VirtueMart support. This release is no different, as we added the option to delete related products in the VirtueMart Product Import. The Delete Related Products option allows you to delete existing related products from products.
On the VirtueMart Userinfo import it was possible to import users without a username, this has been fixed as now it is no longer possible to import accounts without a username.
The VirtueMart product import did not take the weight and volume default values from the VirtueMart configuration but was hardcoded to the metric system. This has now been changed to use the values set in the VirtueMart configuration.
For a long time we have been supporting the Custom Fields For All and Stockable Custom Fields by Breakdesigns, this has now been extended with the Dependent Custom Fields For All. Having three plugins that depend on each other is troublesome, so we decided to move all code into the Custom Fields For All plugin. This means that when you install the Custom Fields For All plugin, the Stockable Custom Fields plugin from RO CSVI will be removed as it is now obsolete.
HikaShop Export plugin
We ship a plugin that can be used to export an order after the order has been created. This plugin has now been extended to allow for using the order ID as the filename. For more information see the Export order after an order is created tutorial for more information.
Check the full list of changes in this release:
- Renamed CSVI Pro to RO CSVI
- Fixed custom table fields are missing after updating available fields
- Fixed only check for a price operation if we have a value in VirtueMart Product Price import
- Added support for comma as decimal in margin rule
- Fixed restore templates with csutom table settings
- Fixed import custom field children in VirtueMart Product import
- Improved handling of username and password handling in FTP import of images
- Improved handling of passwords with special characters in remote image locations
- Set correct created date on HikaShop history table when importing orders with keeping IDs
- Fixed importing order products stopping on finding first product in HikaShop Order Product import
- Fixed not deleting products in other language tables in VirtueMart Product import
- Added option to delete a menu item in Joomla Menus import
- Added PhpSpreadsheet as new XLS parser
- Added Delete Related products option in VirtueMart Product import
- Fixed join tables not working in CSVI Custom Tables export
- Fixed tags do not show in frontend after import in Joomla Content import
- Fixed import of images in J2Store Product Image import
- Fixed ensure a username is set in VirtueMart Userinfo import
- Added option to use order ID as filename in HikaShop RO CSVI export plugin
- Added option to import articles based on id in Joomla Content import
- Added support for XLSX
- Use VirtueMart configuration for weight and volume values
- Added support for Breakdesigns dependent custom fields
- Merge Breakdesigns support into a single plugin
- Fixed CSV delimiter default settings