New stability release CSVI Pro 7.2.4
On Tuesday September 19th Joomla! released the Joomla! CMS 3.8 version and this has caused a break in CSV Improved as files have been moved around. This release only contains a fix to deal with sites that have been upgraded to Joomla 3.8.
For those who cannot update to CSVI Pro 7.2.4. a manual fix can be applied by following these steps:
- Open the file administrator/components/com_csvi/rantai/import/engine.php
- Go to line 162 where you will see:
require_once JPATH_LIBRARIES . '/cms/version/version.php';
- Change this line with this code:
require_once JPATH_LIBRARIES . '/src/Version.php';
- Save the file and the issue should be resolved.
The full list of changes in this release:
- Fixed fatal error on version.php inclusion.