New release CSVI Pro 7.0.2
After the release of CSVI Pro 7 we are now at the second bugfix release. A few issues were discovered that we wanted to fix and release, mainly the cron import becoming slow. That has been fixed in this release and the cron import is back to it's normal self. There are no new features in this release, those will come in a future release.
The issues fixed in this release are:
- Added missing language strings on HikaShop order export
- Fixed cron import very slow
- Fixed notices on VirtueMart Google export
- Fixed Class 'JFolder' not found on import from server using folder
- Fixed Target currency not used on VirtueMart Google Merchant export
- Fixed wrong folder name in error message when using Load from server
This release is available for free to everyone with an active subscription from the Download section. If you do not have a subscription yet, you can subscribe here.