CSV Improved 7.11.0
We kick off 2019 with a new release which contains some notable fixes and additions. No major changes this time so it will be a smooth update.
The export of custom field values was not working but funny enough this issue has been around for quite some time and only recently got noticed. In this release we have fixed this and the values of custom fields will be exported again.
The VirtueMart integration sees a few changes, first of all we added the group name field of custom fields to the export. So you can export the group name the custom field belongs to. Second, we added the custom fields to the billing- and shipping fields so you can use them in the order export.
The import using a file from an SFTP server did not delete the file after the import completed. This has been fixed.
Uppercase Each Word
The multi-replace rule has a new option to uppercase each single word.
The quantity field was not exporting in the J2Store product export and this is fixed now.
Check the full list of changes in this release:
- Added the update server to RSForms! Pro plugin
- Fixed the HikaShop CSVI export plugin not being able to update
- Stockable custom fields creating duplicate for custom fields for all
- The file_url_thumb does not export a value in VirtueMart Product export
- Quantity field missing in J2Store Product export
- Added custom fields for billing and shipping in VirtueMart Order export
- Added option to uppercase first letter of each word in Multi-replace plugin
- Handling of export product_attribute field in VirtueMart Order export
- Fixed HikaShop Custom fields not exporting
- Added custom field group name in VirtueMart Custom Field export
- Combine field does not use default value on export
- Delete file after import did not work using SFTP
- Fixed notices for PHP 7.2 compatiblity
- Use a temporary name for storing remote images on server