The installation of RO Payments requires a few steps to be taken, by following this guide, it should be a fairly straightforward process.
The following requirements must be met before you can start using RO Payments:
- An active contract with a payment provider
- A supported extension
Follow these steps to install RO Payments in Joomla:
- Go to Extensions -> Manage -> Install
- Select Upload Package File
- Select the package by clicking on browse for file
- Joomla will now install RO Payments
At the heart of RO Payments are the profiles. A profile allows you to set specific settings for a given payment provider. Multiple profiles can be created and used for different purposes in the same site.
As the installation is complete, we will configure RO Payments
- Go to Components -> RO Payments
- Click on Profiles in the left menu
- Click on New
- Select your payment provider
- Enter a recognizable name for the profile
- Enter an alias for the profile
- Fill out the settings as you wish
- Save the profile
RO Payments connects with a range of extensions and how to connect an extensions with RO Payments is described in a separate document per extension. So follow the link for your extension to see how to set it up. In case you are not using any extension you can use the Payment Page of RO Payments to collect payments.
- Book It!
- Event Booking
- Joom Donation
- Membership Pro