CSV Improved 7.10.0
The end is coming near for 2018 and we want to leave this year with a parting gift. The final release of 2018 of CSV Improved with many new features. Although you think there are a lot of features in CSVI, more and more are requested and most of them make it into the release. To find out what we have in store this time, keep on reading.
Now you can export all menus in one export, no longer is it needed to export them menu by menu. Simply select All Menu Types and you can export all menus in your site.
HikaShop is back on the list as we added the Order Advanced export to HikaShop. An important staple in the VirtueMart exports, this is now also available for HikaShop. Allowing you to customize the export as you like. This makes it easy to export orders in a customized XML format. Check it out.
Combine rule arithmetic operations
The combine rule now has the option to perform arithmetic operations on 2 or more fields. This allows you to perform all kind of calculations as you run your import or export.
The power of image processing in VirtueMart is now also available in the Joomla Content import. You can import external images for your content and have it stored on your server on the fly during import.
We also added the option to import associated articles for multi-language sites.
The multi-replace rule has the option to add a unique ID value to a field during import or export, this way you can create a unique identifier for any item you are importing or exporting.
Export orders based on ID
A while ago we added the option to export orders based on last run time, as it turns out, this is not always 100% foolproof as orders may come in as your export is running. Now we added the option to export orders based on last ID. So let's say your last export had the order ID 4552 as last ID exported, the next export will run and start from 4553. Now you should never miss an order again.
This option is available in the following exports:
- VirtueMart Order export
- VirtueMart Order Advanced export
- HikaShop Order export
- HikaShop Order Advaned export
- J2Store Order export
Check the full list of changes in this release:
- Fixed the search filter on the Rules page
- Added option to verify SSL certificate on remote files
- Added option to export all menu items
- Fixed reading ODS file with extended characters
- Fixed not able to export all shoppers in VirtueMart Users Info export
- Fixed frontend export not using filename set as argument
- Fixed broken tables due to change in Joomla 3.9.0
- Added shipping method filter in VirtueMart Order Advanced export
- Added show message if no valid usergroups are found in Joomla User import
- Fixed warning with Custom Fields for All if site is using only one language in VirtueMart Product import
- Added Order Advanced export in HikaShop
- Added Category include/exclude filter in VirtueMart Product export
- Added extra fields in VirtueMart Media Product import
- Fixed notice in Joomla Categories import
- Added arithmetic operations in Combine rule
- Added support for remote image processing in Joomla Content import
- Added associations fields to Joomla Content import
- Added unique ID option to Multireplace rule
- Added option to delete shoppergroups in VirtueMart Product import
- Added option to export orders based on last exported order ID in VirtueMart Order export
- Added option to export orders based on last exported order ID in VirtueMart Order Advanced export
- Added option to export orders based on last exported order ID in HikaShop Order export
- Added option to export orders based on last exported order ID in HikaShop Order Advanced export
- Added option to export orders based on last exported order ID in J2Store Order export
- Fixed export of product attributes in VirtueMart Order export
- Fixed export of product attributes in VirtueMart Order Advanced export
- Fixed export of product attributes in VirtueMart Order item export